An update to Auction Wizard 2000 has been released. Follow these steps to update your Auction Wizard 2000 software to Build 325 Update Level 1648:
1. Run the Auction Wizard 2000 program.
2. Select Tools | Check for Program Updates... from the menu bar.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
If you are unable to download the Auction Wizard 2000 update, or you need to update Auction Wizard 2000 on multiple computers, you can update your software manually. Download the update installer from this URL:
Run the installer (Aw2kU1648s.exe) to update your software.
NOTE FOR NETWORK USERS: If you have Auction Wizard 2000 configured to share data on a network, you must install this program update on all computers that have Auction Wizard 2000 installed, including the server. Install it on the server first. Then, install it on each of the other computers, one at a time. Auction Wizard 2000 must be closed on all computers while installing the program update.
The following changes were made in Auction Wizard 2000 Build 325 Update Level 1648:
1. Fixed a problem with importing data from CSV files.
2. Internal changes were made to the function that checks for available program updates.
3. Misc. bug fixes.
-- The Auction Wizard Team