An update to Auction Wizard 2000 has been released. Follow these steps to update your Auction Wizard 2000 software to Build 326 Update Level 1652:
1. Run the Auction Wizard 2000 program.
2. Select Tools | Check for Program Updates... from the menu bar.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
If you are unable to download the Auction Wizard 2000 update, or you need to update Auction Wizard 2000 on multiple computers, you can update your software manually. Download the update installer from this URL:
Run the installer (Aw2kU1652s.exe) to update your software.
NOTE FOR NETWORK USERS: If you have Auction Wizard 2000 configured to share data on a network, you must install this program update on all computers that have Auction Wizard 2000 installed, including the server. Install it on the server first. Then, install it on each of the other computers, one at a time. Auction Wizard 2000 must be closed on all computers while installing the program update.
The following changes were made in Auction Wizard 2000 Build 326 Update Level 1652:
1. The HTML code generated for all HTML Templates is now HTML 5 compliant using inline styles. You should update your Listing Templates by opening them in the HTML Template Editor, then saving them.
2. The code used to Update All Lots and Update Lots for a Profile has been completely rewritten.
3. The FTP Account "HTTP Address" field now supports URLs that start with "https://". Note that your web space must support SSL in order to use a URL that starts with "https://". Contact your web space provider to find out if your web space supports URLs that begin with "https://". Some web space providers require that you purchase an SSL certificate in order to support those URLs.
4. Misc. bug fixes.
NOTE: Due to changes in the Update All Lots function, you may need to reset the last update date on your Auction Profiles after installing this update. This only needs to be done once. Here's how:
1. Select File | Auction Profiles... from the Auction Wizard 2000 menu bar.
2. When the "Auction Profile Settings" window appears right click on your profile in the list on the left hand side of the window. Select Reset Last Update Date to | 7 Days Ago from the popup menu. Click the Yes button on the confirmation window that appears. Repeat this step for each of your Auction Profiles.
3. Click the Close button to close the "Auction Profile Settings" window.
-- The Auction Wizard Team