An update to Auction Wizard 2000 has been released. Follow these steps to update your Auction Wizard 2000 software to Build 330 Update Level 1662:
1. Run the Auction Wizard 2000 program.
2. Select Tools | Check for Program Updates... from the menu bar.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
If you are unable to download the Auction Wizard 2000 update, or you need to update Auction Wizard 2000 on multiple computers, you can update your software manually. Download the update installer from this URL:
Run the installer (Aw2kU1662s.exe) to update your software.
NOTE FOR NETWORK USERS: If you have Auction Wizard 2000 configured to share data on a network, you must install this program update on all computers that have Auction Wizard 2000 installed, including the server. Install it on the server first. Then, install it on each of the other computers, one at a time. Auction Wizard 2000 must be closed on all computers while installing the program update.
The following changes were made in Auction Wizard 2000 Build 330 Update Level 1662:
1. eBay added new eBay Store types: Starter and Enterprise. They have been added to the "eBay Store Type" field on the Auction Profiles tab of the Auction Profile settings dialog box ("File | Auction Profiles..." on the menu bar).
2. Added a "viewport" meta tag to the HTML code generated by the HTML Template Editor. You should update your Listing Templates by opening them in the HTML Template Editor, then saving them.
3. Changes were made to the Return Policy tab on the List Auctions on eBay dialog box to match changes made by eBay. The "Restocking fee" and "Return Policy Details" fields have been removed. International return policy fields have been added.
4. A user defined field can now be designated as the eBay "SKU" field in listings. See "Program Options, General" in the help index for more information.
-- The Auction Wizard Team