General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 10755 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mgale
(stranger )
03/28/02 09:15 AM
Errors on updating auction lots  

I have 28 auctions on-line. About 3 days ago when I went to update I got online and was apparently communicating with e-bay. The I got this error:

"Warning:
28 errors were encountered during the update.
NOTE: Auction Lots that encountered errors will have a status of 'on line' "

Then when I get the window showing the status of each auction lot (where it would normally show the number of bidders, highest bid, etc) it says:

"Error: The Current Bid was not found or was invalid." (Except for one - this is new - that says "HTTP Error Code 10060 (0)"

This apparently started all of a sudden ... I got the updates on this set of auctions several times before the error started.

I have backed up and rebuilt the database, but that didn't help. I'm not sure what to try next.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. (If this really belongs as a tech support issue, then could tech support contact me directly?)

Thanks,
Marie

TheOrangeJewel
(Unregistered)
03/28/02 06:40 PM
Re: Errors on updating auction lots new [re: mgale]  

I had the same problem a couple days ago, and I think I had to update AW2K to Build 70. Try that. It worked for me. If your already using Build 70, then I don't have an answer.
Good Luck,
Laura

recce101
(stranger )
04/02/02 02:43 PM
Re: Errors on updating auction lots new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

I've had that happen occasionally, using various builds of the program. It seems to happen most frequently when my internet connection is a bit slow or flaky, and when the connection is solid everything is more stable. I don't think the program is at fault, unless the requests being transmitted to eBay by the software could be somehow optimized to reduce the chance of this happening.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads