General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 14325 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/09/03 09:50 PM
Can not download auction IDs  

I go thru the normal proceedures to list my auction. But when it is listed and I try to download the auction IDs I get a message saying 'No IDs were successfully downloaded.

I wrote to info@auctionwizard but no one respoded. What am I to do?

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/11/03 09:54 AM
Re: Can not download auction IDs new [re: Anonymous]  

We respond to all email support requests. If you did not receive a response, then our reply probably never reached you. There are a couple of things you can do to make sure our reply reaches you:

1. Use the email program you used to contact us to send yourself an email. Reply to the message to see if the reply reaches you.

2. Disable all spam filters on the email account you use to contact us.

Send another email message to info@auctionwizard2000.com describing your problem. Please include your phone number in the email message. If our reply is rejected for any reason someone will call you and see if the problem can be resolved.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

sofasurfer
(stranger )
08/14/03 05:45 PM
Re: Can not download auction IDs new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I don't have spam filters on. I know my email works.
I sent another letter to info@auctionwizard2000.com and still no reply.
Here is what I wrote that I never got a reply to. I hope someone can help...

I have been unable lately to download auction ID's. I have been entering the number manually. Currently I am having this problem with eBay auction #2943978485.
On AW2K, in the auction lots window the status is 'ON LINE".
I went thru the process of listing but when I clicked "OK" to the question of downloading id's I got the response "No ID's where downloaded".

Here is the proceedure I use to create a listing (to the best of my memory):

1. Click on the "+" (new auction lot).
2. At 'Auction lot window' click 'OK'.
3. Enter bid, S&H cost, title, catagory, discription, add images.
4. Click Auction site>Queue lot for listing.
5. Log onto eBay.
6. Click 'List queued lot'.
7. Follow prompts.
8. When auction preview comes up on eBay I choose to list or accept it (can't remember the correct prompt).
9. Prompt comes up stating that there is a listing with the auction ID not downloaded. Do you want to download? I click 'yes".
10. Window comes up stating the 'No IDs were successfully downloaded.

I have just manually entered the ID into the AW2K box by going to the auction page, copying the ID# and pasting it into the AW2K window. However I do still have the problem of not being able to get AW to download the ID.

Thanks...

1st_oliveoyl
(stranger )
09/23/03 06:58 PM
Re: Can not download auction IDs new [re: Anonymous]  

I find it very difficult to believe that you received no response from Thom if the address was entered correctly. I have gotten only the best of service and timely replies to my many, many questions. Please make sure the email address is correct and try again. Use: info@auctionwizard.com

To download ID's you have to be logged in to eBay (or whatever auction). And the listings have to be "online" status. Did you remember to click the "finish" button after successfully uploading them?

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads