General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 8213 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

TheOrangeJewel
(stranger)
11/22/03 10:16 AM
AW2K AD LINK AT BOTTOM OF LISTING  

I am not sure if I should be emailing Thom directly, but here goes. I read somewhere that the ad link at the bottom of the listing could be removed. After looking at all the features, I was unable to find where to remove it. I would like to replace it with a link to you home page, using one of your icons instead I had read that you had other icons available that I could add to the auction. I would like to know where I can get those, or if you can email them to me, as I would like to add some breaks after the icon, and preferably center it. I would prefer not to have to go into the listing and manually change the listing each time. I think with the I-Pic picture, an icon would look much better than what is there now. Here is a link to my auction so you can see what I am talking about: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2361632301&category=31586

magicka
(journeyman)
12/10/03 07:27 AM
Re: AW2K AD LINK AT BOTTOM OF LISTING new [re: TheOrangeJewel]  

i have been meaning to suggest this for awhile too. a small icon with a link back to the aw2k site would look much neater. an option to use text or graphics in the program would be best.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads