General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9181 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

LennyS
(Unregistered)
12/02/03 12:52 PM
Weird Symbols & Letters! No Descriptions!!  

I am a longtime user of AW2000 and this is a minor problem that has been bugging me since the beginning. About every other week or so, I will list 20 auctions and then find out that one or two of them have no descriptions whatsoever. When I check the Auction Lot page - there are a lot of weird symbols and letters, which may or may not be code, right at the beginning of the description that definitely were not put there by me. I have repaired the database as Thom as suggested, several times, and it still is occurring once or twice a week. Unless I go back and check every listing, which is a pain, I don't even know this has happened unless a customer emails or if I for some reason go back to the auction lot listing page in the program. My question is, does anyone else have this problem???? Or, has anyone discovered the source of this little bug?? Please respond here if you have experienced this crazy glitch.

MamasHelpers
(stranger )
03/27/04 01:47 PM
Re: Weird Symbols & Letters! No Descriptions!! new [re: LennyS]  

I am fairly new to this and not very computor smart. I have had this problem few times and thought it was ME!!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads