General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 18820 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

gr8beads
(stranger )
12/11/03 07:15 PM
Auction Lots Not Downloading  

Is anybody having problems dowloading auctions from Ebay??? This is the error message that I am getting:

Update failed: error extracting winning bidders. Rate not found

Help!! I need to download sold lots so I can send invoices!!

jasminefu
(stranger )
12/11/03 07:34 PM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: gr8beads]  

I have almost the same problem. When I was trying to update the list, it shows an error message: Error downloading winning bidder email address.

I am sure I use the latest version of the problem. Don't know what is wrong?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/13/03 02:21 AM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: jasminefu]  

I'm getting these errors too. I was glad to see an update on 12/12/03 but sadly it didn't fix this problem.

I'm getting errors on items that have bids and ALL of my store listings.

MamasHelpers
(stranger )
12/13/03 04:22 AM

Did you download the new update. I was having the same problem until I installed the update. ALWAYS BACKUP Database before installing any updates. Better to be safe than sorry.

Tradeguy
(member)
12/13/03 11:53 AM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: MamasHelpers]  

Agreed - I haven't had any errors at all on my auctions or store items since the last update.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/13/03 05:42 PM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: Tradeguy]  

Oh my, I have been downloading all of the updates but see that they aren't in the program. I rebuilt the database and now the program won't even open. I'm getting that microsoft error report box.

Tradeguy
(member)
12/13/03 05:49 PM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: Anonymous]  

Sounds like you aren't actually updating the program, or update is not completing.

1 - Close AW2K
2- Download the latest update. Note where you save it.
3 - Run the update from the location you saved it in. Make certain you choose the correct program directory when asked. It takes awhile and reports all of it's progress as it updates each section and rebuilds your indexes.
4 - Run AW2K and check the version (help - about)

Let us know how it goes!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/14/03 03:36 AM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: Tradeguy]  

Thanks for you help. I've done all of that and the program won't open for me at all. I guess I have it all messed up and will have to re install.

I had a crash about 6 wks ago, new hard drive. I reinstalled and haven't had any problems. I've done all of the updates (3 or 4?) in this time frame.

When I reinstalled my programs, I put them in folders where I could find them easily. Then I got my back up cds and tried to restore. The cd had errors and the pc "fixed" them but before it did, it copied everything onto my c drive. So I have 2 AW2K programs. The updates must have been going there these last few weeks. I deleted the old one and that's when my program stopped opening. I then went to recycle bin and restored it but I still can't open.

Any ideas?

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/14/03 04:47 AM
Re: Auction Lots Not Downloading new [re: Anonymous]  

Well, I don't know how I did it but I got it opened and working. I'm going to do a fresh backup and pretend this never happened LOL

Thanks again.

gr8beads
(stranger )
12/14/03 10:07 PM

Now I've downloaded the newest update and I'm not getting the error message anymore. It's going through the update process but it won't pull over the buyers info on sold auctions. It lists them in the "high bidder" box but just puts the lot to an "off line" status???

Help!!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads