General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 10985 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

epiphany
(Unregistered)
02/22/04 11:50 AM
odd problem: aw2k erasing!  

The last few weeks I have had a problem with the program erasing my auction descriptions.
After entering all my information on the auction listing descriptions when I click on the drop down menus and entered a category, as it accepts the category it erases my whole auction description.
This is very annoying, not to mention time consuming. I then have to re-enter my whole description. I have downloaded the newest update this morning, and noticed that I still have the problem. It doesn't happen that often but once is too much!!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
02/23/04 01:03 PM
Re: odd problem: aw2k erasing! new [re: epiphany]  

That is usually an indication of a problem with your database. Restart your computer and scan your hard drive for errors, then rebuild your database (Start | Programs | Auction Wizard 2000 | Rebuild Database). See if that eliminates the problem.

If that does not eliminate the problem, then try forcing the program to save the changes to the current record before selecting a category. That is done by clicking the Post Changes button on the toolbar at the top of the window.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/15/04 11:37 AM
Re: odd problem: aw2k erasing! new [re: AuctionWizard]  

I have a similar problem - and it happens without changing categories and adds some computer language in the description window. Lenny

Junkshopantiques
(Unregistered)
04/24/04 01:53 PM
Re: odd problem: aw2k erasing! new [re: epiphany]  

Hello
I get the same problem, I find as long as I have done a spell check right after I have done my typing in the desription it doesn't lose it!

I will try the 'post changes' idea tonight.
Viks

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads