General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 16425 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

wrcollectibles
(stranger )
02/27/04 05:09 AM
More ebay "improvements"!  

Once again eBay has made "improvements" to their system and it's causing problems in AW2000. Due to recent changes, AW2000 can not locate bidder information on any lots that have bids or have been bought using buy it now. Hope this can be addressed and resolved quickly.

Tradeguy
(member)
02/27/04 05:29 AM
Re: More ebay "improvements"! new [re: wrcollectibles]  

I noticed this as well, and reported this earlier this morning, with error logs. I've never seen it take longer than 24 hours to fix something like this. I'm sure Tom is workin on it.

CSPtrader
(newbie)
02/27/04 11:38 AM
Re: More ebay "improvements"! new [re: wrcollectibles]  

The announcements page has a message about this.

communilink
(stranger )
02/27/04 06:03 PM
Re: More ebay "improvements"! new [re: CSPtrader]  

this is now getting unacceptable. We can deal with auctions that have closed for over 12 hours now. GET THIS THING FIXED! I pay for a working system, not for a partial one. Your communication stinks. how about updates. When do you expect to get this "fix" done and out to us???

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/28/04 03:19 AM
Re: More ebay "improvements"! new [re: communilink]  

Chill. AW2K has the best support of any auction listing program out there. If you want to be mad, be mad at eBay. They are constantly changing the lising process for no good reason (except maybe to frustrate the users of non-eBay owned listing programs!).

Tradeguy
(member)
02/28/04 04:52 AM

When you find a software manufacturer that fixes problems caused by another company, and does it within 24 hours - EVERY time - doesn't charge you a $1000+ /year, and puts up with customers with your kind of degrading attitude, please, lemme know about them...I want to buy some stock.

communilink
(stranger )
02/29/04 08:56 AM

Ok, I blew it. I let my frustration get the best of me and I vented. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MESSAGE!! I had several dozen auctions that had closed, and was getting bombed by customers for not sending invoices. . This is a great product and I am highly dependant on it, like I am sure we all are. Again, to the AW2K staff I apologize!

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads