General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 13726 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/28/04 05:35 PM
Relisted Ebay Items  

Hi all,

I'm new to the auction community and also new to Auction Wizard. I think the program is great (so far) but I'm stuck on this. I've been selling stuff on Ebay. What if my auction ends with no bids...Ebay gives me the opportunity to relist that auction (in most cases I do).....because Ebay gives the relisted auction a new auction ID....how does Auction Wizard know how to correlate the new auction listing with the old one (it's the same auction). For budgeting and inventory purpses it would be really great if I knew how to make auction wizard recognize that it's the same auction item being relisted and not an entirely new auction!

Any help would be great!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/29/04 04:27 AM
Re: Relisted Ebay Items new [re: Anonymous]  

All you have to do is change the status of the ended auction back to 'queued for listing' and it will automatically be re-listed on eBay so that you will get your fees back if it sells.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/29/04 04:33 AM

O.k so in Auctions wizard all I need to do is put the auction back to pending. Then do I update Auction lots? And when I update Auction lots do I do this after I've selected to relist the item on Ebay?

Thanks for your repsonse.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
03/29/04 09:08 AM

When an auction ends without selling, the status of that auction is changed to "off line" by AW2K.
You, manually change the status to "Queued for listing". There isn't a "pending" option in AW2K.
Next you go to "tasks" an choose "list queued auction lots" and AW2K will re-list you auctions.
The update auction, under tasks, is for after the auction is active on eBay and will update your auctions with any bids you may have received, or close the auctions if that time has arrived.
Hope this helps
rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
03/30/04 05:58 PM
Re: Relisted Ebay Items new [re: rodgw]  

Thanks for your help!

Tradeguy
(member)
04/02/04 06:28 AM

After an auction ends unsold, AW2K changes it's status to "offline". If you re-queue an offline auction, AW2K will automatically relist it (if Ebay allows it, else it starts a new one).

Hope that helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads