General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 10122 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

GinaO
(Unregistered)
05/27/04 05:53 PM
Item Specifics ~Are they coming?  

I'm sure this has been brought up but I can't find anything recent. I'm still in the free trial phase and love almost everything about AW2. EXCEPT... Items specifics. I have to manually update all my auctions right now. Is there something in the works to incorporate items specifics in our auction lots? It may not be worth it to continue the program if this feature isn't added soon. Without item specifics in most catagories you don't come up in specific searches. No searches =no sales. It's getting frustrating to update manually.
Thank you.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/05/04 12:35 PM
Re: Item Specifics ~Are they coming? new [re: GinaO]  

Well... I guess I'll have to assume that this issue isn't going to be addressed in the near future. I'll have to pass on AW2K for now and go back to Vendio (has item specifics incorporated in their listing program). Maybe I'll try again when this program is more current with the needs of those sellers who have to use item specifics in eBay. Thanks anyway.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
06/06/04 05:22 AM
Re: Item Specifics ~Are they coming? new [re: Anonymous]  

Is it possible to get an answer from the AW2K Team about eBay Auction Specifics? I too am ready to move to another software if AW2K is not updated real soon. I strongly believe that Thom should at least let us know what's going on!!! Once again, what are the plans for incorporating Auction Specifics into AW2K???????????????????????

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads