General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 10603 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Jake
(Unregistered)
07/04/04 03:34 PM
Help! One of my auctions disappeared from AW2K  

I have 10 auctions running currently
And it only updates 9 of them and I can't find a record of the missing auction.
I used AW2K to list this auction so it WAS there....
anyone have any advice or know whats happening here? I think I just updated aw2k a few days ago and I didnt get another email about there being a new update....

TIA

Jake

Jake
(Unregistered)
07/04/04 04:03 PM
Re: Help! One of my auctions disappeared from AW2K new [re: Jake]  

Well I made a new auction lot and did a copy & paste with the auction ID then hit update lots.... now its showing again, thank god, but I hope I don't end up with two of these after the auction is over...

gemsoftheearth
(Unregistered)
07/08/04 02:30 PM
Re: Help! One of my auctions disappeared from AW2K new [re: Jake]  

Hi - this might be a simplistic answer but just in case you are a newbie and don't know about the sort function - it is possible you have it set and the one missing is not in the sort. Make sure that All Auctions is chosen when you click the Show/Hide button at the top of the Auctin Lot window. Otherwise, all your auctions may not be showing up. Lenny

jake
(Unregistered)
07/08/04 07:15 PM
Re: Help! One of my auctions disappeared from AW2K new [re: gemsoftheearth]  

Thanks... I'm not sure what it was.... I have just figured out the sort function so thanks.... but when I updated the lots and it shows what all the lots are currently at in that pop up window.... my auction was not showing in there.... like I said in the second post I made a new lot and added the auction id.... it came back... a few days later near the end of the auction I ended up with two lots with the same auction id... but they both showed up on the invoice! Anyhow I've fixed it now thanks... just not sure why that happened in the first place (it was after I updated the patch... maybe that had something to do with it)

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads