General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 11767 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/11/04 05:05 PM
Selecting multiple lots to que  

Is there an easy way to select multiple lots to add to the listing que. I have hundreds of auction lots and the only way I have found to select them is to hold the ctrl key down and click on each one. This gets tiresome after awhile. Is there a way to select all at once?

rodgw
(Unregistered)
07/12/04 05:57 AM
Re: Selecting multiple lots to que new [re: Anonymous]  

Click on your first selection, than hold down the "shift" key and click on your last selection. This will high-lite everything in between. You can than use the "control" key to de-select anything in the middle if you didn't want it high-lited.
Hope this helps
rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/25/04 02:44 PM
Re: Selecting multiple lots to que new [re: rodgw]  

For whatever reason this doesn't work on my system. I have to hold the control key and select individually. The shift key does the same as the ctrl key. Could it be my OS? I'm running windows 98.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/25/04 03:36 PM

On the auction Lot page on the bottom, change to "Grid View" Go to "Record"(on top) click on "Show Hide Records" Click on " show only specific auctions" check only "Never Listed". Go back down to grid view Notice the icon on the right hand side of the two hands, Click on it to "Queue for listing" and all the auctions showing for "Never Listed" will all be changed to "Queued for listing." Hope this helps.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/25/04 06:17 PM

Thanks I'll give this a try the next time I list

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads