General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 96742 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/14/03 10:38 AM
Re: What is the ONE thing you wish AW2000 could do???? new [re: Anonymous]  

I can beat you on that one - I remember when there was no television. Horrors!! You are welcome. Lenny

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/14/03 03:12 PM

Lenny, I wasn't going to admit to that, but I used to do my homework for school while listening to "Inner Sanctum" and "Lux Radio Theatre" on the radio. I also remember when 45 rpm records were a wonderful new innovation! Now, kids don't even know what a record is!!!

Glenda

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/14/03 07:37 PM
Re: What is the ONE thing you wish AW2000 could do???? new [re: ~sorepaws~]  

In reply to:

Just for the record, unless they have changed this REALLY recently, eBay FORBIDS the use of Javascript in the auctions and has been known to end auctions arbitrarily if a user had Jscript in their ad ... unfortunately its usually the little people and not the powersellers who get their *$$ capped for this. Ugh ... I just love how ebay plays favorites! (NOT)

There are ONLY certain javascripts that eBay does not allow. Their listing pages will even disable any listings being submitted with those particular javascripts. Among these are scripts that capture personal data from visitors among others. Not all javascripts are against eBay policy. The protective scipt is fine to use and does not cause problems with eBay's system. Believe you me, PowerSellers are not above having their listings shut down! I've suffered from no notification over the past few weeks to 6 listings shut down due to changes in listings policy!

magicka
(journeyman)
07/15/03 07:04 PM
Re: What is the ONE thing you wish AW2000 could do???? new [re: grandjac]  

this is the single most needed feature for auction watch and the ONE thing that seperates it from many of the online auction servies in a bad way. not being able to schedule an automated batch of listings.

most of the online auction services offer time delay auction listings and if AW2k did this as well itd probably outsell every auction service out there...

not being able to schedule an automated listing with aw2k
is its most serious drawback and one of the few things that it doesnt equal or beat vs. online auction services.

i list alot of similar items and dont want them conflicting with eachother too much, having to list each one individually is often a headache and not very efficient.

this feature would benefit everyone tremendously.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/17/03 09:43 AM
Re: What is the ONE thing you wish AW2000 could do???? new [re: Lenny]  

be able to list in the cureency of my choice.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/17/03 09:43 AM

be able to list in the currency of my choice.

atyp1cal
(stranger )
07/23/03 03:36 PM

Well, this is an old post here but it seems to be alive still. I second the automation idea - across the board. It'd be real nice to automate postings, fetching emails, updating auction lots and yes, posting feedback as well! ;-)

Cheers,
Andy

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
08/12/03 08:55 PM
Re: What is the ONE thing you wish AW2000 could do???? new [re: Tradeguy]  

I agree but Thom says its against ebay spam policy

thewomenfolk
(stranger )
08/28/03 10:40 PM

I'd love to see three things happen:

1. Be able to see the Title of the auction in the Invoice grid. To me this is imperative.

2. Have the auctions dumped into the right categories...after payment is made the auction is put into "shipped" and "feedback not left." That just ain't so. I'm having to manually change all those to "Hold." So auctions aren't really in the proper categories...

3. I'd like to see color-coding...so we can color-code our auctions and see at a glance where each one stands in the full "all auctions" grid. It would also make the grids less boring.

Jeannie

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads