General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 7210 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
04/24/06 06:42 AM
Additional Item Shipping Charge  

Starting Saturday evening some of my auctions or store items would not post. Finally I tried posting just one of the auctions that failed and let eBay show me the page hilighting the problem. It was asking for something to be placed in the box titled "Additional Item Shipping Charge." Historically I charge a flat rate of $1.00 for shipping and combine that charge for all auctions shipped at one time. Actually you need to add usually to that statement. Europe can be $1.70 and US can be $1.25 depending on weight - and then anything additional we pay the difference (using scrap postage). Never before has an auction failed because the additional item ship box was blank. I have never filled it out. And to make it more puzzling - some auctions/store items don't fail. I've tried putting 0.00 in that box for a few and they too sometimes fail? Also in the new postage tab in AW2K the box marked "Make this item eligible for discount" is NOT checked. Any suggestions? Anyone else had this problem? Thanks for your help and ideas on this 'cause right now it is taking forever to post auctions and/or store items. And it's making me more Crazy than usual.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
04/24/06 12:00 PM
Re: Additional Item Shipping Charge new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads