General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 8803 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

preservationhall
(stranger )
05/27/06 08:35 PM
Thumbnails Images  

I am "shopping" listing creators & auction management software.

My question:::::: Will Auction Wizard set up pictures that will enlarge if clicked in my listings?

thanks---

bluepennylady
(stranger )
05/28/06 06:25 AM
Re: Thumbnails Images new [re: preservationhall]  

preservationhall,

You have made a great choice in choosing Auction Wizard 2000. You will find AW2K to be the best Auction Management software program available, anywhere. Features, stability, ease of use, flexibility- it is just a well-designed program. I do quite a bit of software Beta testing and have tested Channel Advisor, Meridan, Marketworks, ChannelMax, Kyozou and everything else up or down, whichever way you look at it, Nothing out there even comes close to touching AW2K.

Just so you will know, thumbnails, as far as AW2K goes, are only used in the Auction Wizard generated websites. You don't need to store images in a Photo album, etc on your hard drive as you add images directly into AW2K when you are building an Auction or Inventory Item. Images are displayed within the Listing template page along the top, bottom, left or right side, according to how you edit the Listing Template of your choice.

Auction Wizard does not have the capabilities to enlarge images when clicked. However, you can increase the displayed size of uploaded images by going to File | Program Options | General Tab>Uploaded images. The image size can be increased or decreased. Be sure and check the Auction venue for which you are listing for any image size restrictions. The Image Editor in AW2K is a very good editor. So you can edit your images after the images are added to an Auction Lot or Inventory Item.

I think you will find the image size in listings created with Auction Wizard Listing templates are perfectly sized and professional in appearance.

Hope that helps just a bit. If you have more questions, you came to the right place. Just post and someone will be happy to assist you.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(newbie)
05/28/06 06:37 AM
Re: Thumbnails Images new [re: bluepennylady]  

preservationhall,

I failed to say Welcome to the Auction Wizard discussion board! I think I need one more cup of coffee before my mind is working at full capacity :o)

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads