General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 113408 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
sbliss
(stranger )
07/24/06 11:21 AM
Category Field  

Accidentally put wrong category in CATEGORY FIELDS while creating auction lots, how can I get rid of it

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/24/06 11:28 AM
Re: Category Field [re: sbliss]  

Hi,

No problem. My staff does that all of the time.

I presume you are referring to the eBay category and not your eBay Store user defined categories.

Click on the radio button on the far right side. Same one you used to get the first category. Select the correct category and click OK. The new category will appear.

If you have already listed the auction lot, you will need to edit the Auction lot on eBay and change the category from there. Then change the category in AW2K to coincide with the auction you edited on eBay. Does that make sense ?:o)

Hope that helps.

Judy/blue

sbliss
(stranger )
07/24/06 11:56 AM
Re: Category Field [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanx, Judy but I do not want any categories appearing in those fields at all, at this point. Please advise.

bluepennylady
(journeyman)
07/24/06 11:58 AM

HI,

Are you working in the Auction Lots or Inventory Items?

Judy/blue

sbliss
(stranger )
07/24/06 02:50 PM

I am working in auction lots.

bluepennylady
(member)
07/24/06 03:27 PM

HI,

Well it has just now dawned on me exactly what you asked. You did not say 2nd category field. You said Category field. The Category field is entirely different. I am so sorry. The Category field cannot be cleared. The 2nd category field can.

You could consider saving the description to your Notepad or WordPad and then saving the image to a file and deleting the Auction lot. Then start over. If not the Category field value is a problem. That would work as long as you don't have a ton of Auction lots to do.

I am sorry I just read it wrong. So I will now go to my room for the evening without any supper and no ice cream :o)

Judy/blue

sbliss
(stranger )
07/24/06 03:34 PM

Thanx, Judy. You really are the greatest! Enjoy your evening.

sbliss

bluepennylady
(member)
07/24/06 03:42 PM

Hi,

Do I get to enjoy my evening in my room?? Or can I come out. I promise I won't pester anyone for ice cream though :o)

You are most welcome. I truly am sorry I read your request incorrectly. I now have on my reading glasses. Like that is going to help my over 50 mind :O)

Judy/blue

sbliss
(stranger )
07/24/06 03:49 PM

If you'll do me the honor to come out, pestering me with an ice cream won't bother me one bit. And I mean that from the deepest recesses of heart. Thanx again.

sbliss

bluepennylady
(member)
07/24/06 03:50 PM

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads