General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 37074 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(member)
08/10/06 11:12 AM
Re: Can't list since Build 243 new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

It does make a person feel better to know that someone else is in the same boat. I thought you would like to know you were not swimming alone.

That little " is not a valid time" error popped right up on my screen. And I got the same Manual Listing option with all the field values displaying programming code instead of real info. Looks like a job for the AW2K superman to me

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
08/10/06 11:22 AM
Re: Can't list since Build 243 new [re: bluepennylady]  

Who'da thunk the silly eBay counters would be such a problem? Poor Thom.....hope he wasn't just heading out for some R&R.

Sue (tictictic on eBay)

bluepennylady
(member)
08/10/06 11:25 AM

Sue,

I am beginning to think anything eBay introduces poses a problem. And you would think they would have the man-power to adequately test these things before release. Silly counter!

I am not sure Thom ever takes R&R. He always seems to be around with his nose to the grindstone.

Judy/blue

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
08/10/06 11:38 AM

There's a patch. It worked. Problem fixed!

SuperThom to the rescue!!!

Patch is here (install it with AW closed):

http://www.auctionwizard2000.com/updates/Aw2k1200Patch1.exe

Sue (tictictic on eBay)

tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
08/10/06 11:42 AM

We need to get the man two trees, a hammock, and a pitcher of lemonade.....oh, and a t-shirt with a big red letter S.

Sue (tictictic on eBay)

bluepennylady
(member)
08/10/06 11:47 AM

Sue,

The program update was posted a bit ago. All the computers in my network are already updated and staff is working again.

You know, we ought to get Thom one of those Superman outfits to wear on days like these complete with cape.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(member)
08/10/06 11:54 AM

Sue,

That would work. I wonder if it is getting cool enough in AZ to lay in a hammock under a tree yet??? But I suppose we could send a big fan to go with the lemonade.

I like the T-Shirt with a "S" on the front. Hummmm, I wonder if the T-Shirt shop nearby can print one of those up. He really has saved my bacon more than I like to think about

Judy/blue

Edited by bluepennylady on 08/10/06 12:16 PM (server time).

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads