General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 50723 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
rollasos
(stranger )
09/22/06 09:49 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy,

They are all auction listings. I've had the store for over a month.

Kathy

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 09:52 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: rollasos]  

Kathy,

You should get hold of Thom at info@auctionwizard2000.com for the shipping errors. Let me know what is wrong, if you don't mind. I have my suspicions but never know.

Judy/blue

rollasos
(stranger )
09/22/06 11:25 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy,

Thom's working on it with me. I went into ebay and changed my ebay email to match my paypal email and that fixed that problem.

The shipping one is still ongoing. Unlike you, I'm too clueless to even have a suspicion about what's going on...lol

In Thom we trust :)

Kathy

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 11:37 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: rollasos]  

Kathy,

In reply to:

In Thom we trust

Isn't that the truth! I have a song or 2 that I sing to myself when he is working on a problem for me.

I thought that you would need to change the email address. I suspect that the new changes are what disallowed the different email addresses. However, as soon as your feedback score raises above 20, you should be able to change it back. I had to have my email address match when I first started as well. Now they are different email addresses.

I am glad Thom is fixing it for you. I may only have suspicions about what is wrong but of this I am sure, Thom is one good technician and programmer. If he can fix the messes I have made in the past several years, he can fix anything

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads