General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 50099 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/04/06 11:55 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I have honestly wondered about doing this before. We will paste the Auction id number from the last listing, if it doesn't sell, in the "Notes" prior to moving an Auction lot to Overstock. Then if I move it back, I paste the eBay Auction id back in so it will be eiligible for a relist credit.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(journeyman)
09/04/06 12:02 PM
Re: Relisting new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:

I've done that before moving to Overstock or Yahoo (boy is that place getting very lame - I'm about to give up on those Yahoos). If I still have items left or it doesn't sell the original eBay ID is there in the notes section. It works well. Every penny counts!

Garry

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/04/06 12:05 PM

Garry,

I agree. I finally stopped listing at Yahoo months ago. I didn't even see any traffic in terms of buyers emailing me with inquiries or anything. So I stopped listing there. Still have an account, just no auctions.

Judy/blue

Marlya
(Unregistered)
09/21/06 07:03 PM

I couldn't find the right place to post this, so I hope this doesn't get lost. I'm having a terrible time "relisting". This has been happening now for about a month. I am unable to "relist" any auctions. The message returned has something to do with out of bounds shipping blah blah blah...they listed the first time and I have changed nothing, only thing different, is now they have an id number. If I take that out, it lists no problem, but I'm loosing that relist fee credit by removing the #. I sure would like to know what's going on. Any clue? Thanks, Marlya

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/21/06 07:06 PM
Re: Relisting new [re: Marlya]  

Marlya,

Are you using the new API version of Aw2000? If not, log into your eBay account, Go to the "Sell" tab and select the old original form. Try relisting again.

The other thing to check is your shipping options. eBay has made some subtle changes in shipping recently. If you have selected any UPS service other than ground for Domestic or selected UPS Standard to Canada, you must also include the package dimensions. Otherwise the listing will fail. Give that a try and let me know how it goes.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 08:17 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: Marlya]  

Maryla,

Have you got your relists to work correctly yet??

Judy/blue

rollasos
(stranger )
09/22/06 08:33 AM

Hi Judy & Everyone,

I'm having a problem relisting too. I downloaded the updates and haven't been able to relist since. Out of 24 listings, I was able to relist 2 this morning. It gave me the following errors:

!!!!!ERROR: API Error Code 10019: You specified inconsistent Shipping parameters: <InsuranceFee> and <ShippingType>=ACTUAL_RATE=2

I didn't change any of my shipping options but I did double-check to make sure the weights and such were in acceptable parameters. I can't figure out what the blasted thing wants.

It also gave me this error on some items (but not all):

!!!!!ERROR: API Error Code 17422: Until you have more feedback, you must use the same PayPal payment email address as your eBay email address.

Now, I understand what it's saying but I've never had a problem here before, and why would that only apply to some of the listings and not all?

I think I'm mucked up...with no clue how to unmuck.

Kathy

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 08:53 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: rollasos]  

Kathy,

First eBay has made a few subtle changes to allowed Shipping options. So something that listed a week ago, might not list today. And they could be experiencing website problems---- again. About half of my listings failed last Thursday and it was all eBay related. I would re-submit later in the day and everything listed fine. eBay is making some changes and when they do, it often creates intermittent problems.

Are you using Flat rate shipping options? Or additional items shipped for x? If you have offered UPS standard to Canada, you must include the package dimensions or it will not list. If you used any other domestic UPS service other than ground, you must include the package dimensions.

Please let me know what your shipping options are?

Also, how do you have your sales tax configured on the Lister window under the Additional Options tab. Are you using your tax table on eBay? Or using the tax rate you define on the LIster Window? If you are using the tax table from eBay, try changing it "Specify Tax Rate" option and put your tax rate in that field.

I will check on the email address issue for you and get back to you.

Judy/blue

rollasos
(stranger )
09/22/06 09:09 AM

Hi Judy :)

I'm listing with calculated shipping. All of the options for these particular listing are USPS, no UPS at all (I checked that after reading one of your earlier posts here.)

My tax is defined as "Specify Single Tax Rate" in the AW Lister.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kathy

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/22/06 09:14 AM
Re: Relisting new [re: rollasos]  

Kathy,

Concerning the error for Paypal email address. Are those listings Store listings or regular auction listings? And how long has your Store been opened?

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads