General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 10728 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

windquest
(stranger )
09/28/06 03:41 PM
pmt rec.  

Is there a way to insert the buyers name and address in the email that I send when someone pays me. I like to show the address I intend to ship to so they can check it before I ship.

Alex

Alex

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/28/06 07:29 PM
Re: pmt rec. new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

Yes there is. Go to Tools | Email template manager. Select the email that you are using to send out the payment received notifications. Highlight that email and click on edit.

When the window opens, you can select 2 different parts of the email to insert that information. Either the "Invoice Header" or the "Invoice Footer". When you click into either one of those areas, you can then select "Insert Invoice field" from the menu. The buyer's address, name etc are displayed. Just click on whatever item you are wanting to insert and the field tags will automatically drop down whereever your mouse has been placed.

Hope that helps IF I don't respond quickly it is because I am traveling and do not have good Internet connection.

Judy/blue

windquest
(stranger )
09/29/06 03:53 AM
Re: pmt rec. new [re: bluepennylady]  

Just what I wanted.

Alex

bluepennylady
(enthusiast)
09/29/06 01:32 PM
Re: pmt rec. new [re: windquest]  

Alex,

Perfect! I am glad that is what you were wanting. Where I am for the next few days does not have real good Internet availability. And I was worried I hadn't given you what you needed.

I am very glad you can edit the email templates so they'll be how you want them.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads