General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 38430 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
tictictic_OnEbay
(member)
10/30/06 02:13 PM
Un-queuing  

Is it possible to remove a Lot from the listing queue when it's the only Lot queued?

Unless there are two or more Lots queued for listing, the Remove-From-Listing-Queue button is grayed out in Grid View. In fact, I've always wondered if this is a program glitch -- the necessity to click on/select some other Lot first before you can select the Lot you want to un-queue. As it is, you can never un-queue the last Lot in the list; there has to be at least one other Lot there. Or is there some trick I'm not aware of?

Thanks, Sue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/30/06 02:27 PM
Re: Un-queuing new [re: tictictic_OnEbay]  

Sue,

If I have only one lot queued and need to remove it from Queue, I just change the status of the Auction lot manually. IF there is another method I don't know what it is. But I will find out for you

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/30/06 02:27 PM

Sue:
Are you referring to the Website Lots queue? If you are I too have had problems removing from that queue. However, if you are talking about regular auctions being queued to post on eBay or OS all I ever do is change the status on the particular auction page. I just click the down arrow and change it to whatever I want and it pulls it out of the queue.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/30/06 02:45 PM
Re: Un-queuing new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

What do you mean when you say you have trouble removing Auction lots from the website queue?? Do you mean after you have Queued lot for Listing and "When Online include in Website? You are unable to remove a particular auction from the Queue?

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/30/06 02:47 PM
Re: Un-queuing new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:
Yes, that's it exactly. Sometimes I remove them using the remove button and it goes away. But sometimes it will be there when I'm asked do you want to upload websites? Don't understand why. Sometimes it works and others it doesn't.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/30/06 03:04 PM

Garry,

Do you use the When online include in WEbsite" option? Or do you use the When Queued for auction include in Website? Just wondering where to start looking to see if there is a problem.

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/30/06 03:26 PM

Garry,

You might ought to contact Thom about the "Remove Lot" from the Website queue grid. Just in case there is something amiss, I would email him. I double checked my website. I added product that shouldn't be there and then Removed Lot, it worked on all the websites I checked.

Have you rebuilt your database recently?

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/30/06 09:15 PM

Sue,

The Grid view is designed to make changes to multiple record selections instead of a single record. To "Unqueue" a single record, select another status on the Auction lot you are working on.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/31/06 10:43 AM

Judy:
I always use the when queued for listing. I thought that was the best one to use. Am I wrong picking that selection?

Garry

AquilaStamps
(member)
10/31/06 10:49 AM

Judy:
As far as the database goes I rebuild it once a week. Usually it is done after a back up on Sunday Morning. Then if I do a backup during the week for whatever reason I usually do a rebuild.

I noticed that the items that were on line were in some case duplicated in the queue. Im gonna try deleting everything from on line and everything from the Queue and start over again. Maybe that will clear it up.

Thanks for the help on this and the suggestons.

Garry

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads