General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 11435 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

easysuccess
(stranger )
11/04/06 09:41 PM
API error code 37  

Hi! I'm looking for some help: I am trying to upload my first auction lot, and I am getting a message stating:

"API error code 37: Input data for tag <Item.PictureDetails.GalleryURL> is invalid or missing."

I'm really at a loss... please respond if you have a solution!

Thanks!

John

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/04/06 10:39 PM
Re: API error code 37 new [re: easysuccess]  

John:

My first thought is that on the page that shows up just as you are ready to list your auctions. Let me explain: you click on upload auctions. The Photos Upload. Then you get a page that means you can list your auctions. On the left side there is a choice for GALLERY. There are three choices: 1, No gallery Picture 2. Gallery ($) 3. Featured Gallery ($). If you have any choice but number one then you must specify a gallery picture for all of the auctions you are uploading.

Gallery Image URL - This field is used to manually enter the URL to use for the Gallery image and Preview Picture on eBay or eBay Stores. If this field is blank, the first image on the Auction Lot is used for the Gallery and the Preview Picture. This field is hidden by default. It can be displayed by putting a check in the Manually specify Gallery URLs checkbox on the Inventory Items tab of the Program Options dialog box.

If this does not help you should email Thom at: info@auctionwizard2000.com

Hope this helps. However, if not Thom most certainly will be able to help. He's great and always can guide anyone through the problems that sometimes come up in aw2k.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 06:14 AM

John,

when you did your Auction profile setup in AW2K, did you test your FTP settings? And did the test come back successful?

If you have not tested your FTP settings, you should do so. Go to File | FTP account >Test FTP settings.

The Gallery image settings are be default selected to use the first image on each Auction lot when you elect to use the Gallery Image feature when listing. So did you use AW2K to upload your images with the Listing wizard? Or did you write your own URL and add that to the Picture Preview on the Lister options?

I am just full of questions aren't I??

Judy/blue

easysuccess
(stranger )
11/05/06 05:49 PM

Thanks everyone! What a great bunch of people on this forum!

I got it straightened out! I think it had something to do with one of the fields on the listing. Anyway, regardless, its working now!

Thanks again!

John

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 05:52 PM

John,

Congratulations! That is way too cool!

Now---what's your user id so we can all go take a look at your Auctions And of course, your Listing template.

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/05/06 06:51 PM

John:
I'm pleased that everything worked out for you. Isn't it a great feeling to work and work and work on something and finally get it working. In any case you're up and running and now good luck on closing those auctions with some high bids.

Garry

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads