General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9600 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

mom21
(stranger )
11/06/06 06:39 PM
PLEASE HELP AGAIN Error 37  

I've read the posts on the subject of the API error code 37. I finally got my clock issue resolved and everything looked good until I tried to list. My images upload fine but I get this error ""API Error Code 37 - Input data for tag <item.ShippingDetails>"

My FTP settings are fine. I am using the old eBay form.

Can someone please help me. I really need to get some things listed and am getting very frustrated.

Thanks so much.

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/06/06 07:04 PM
Re: PLEASE HELP AGAIN Error 37 new [re: mom21]  

HI:
One thing you could check is to go to any of the auction lots that fail and click on shipping options. Make sure that you have given a check or answer to all questions. One easy thing to miss is to go to International Shipping. Make sure that you have a check in one of the choices - worldwide, N & S America, Europe, Asia, etc. One must be selected if you have indicated a shipping method for International shipping. It is easy to miss one of these check boxes and if you have the auction won't post. I'm not sure if this is your error but it may very well be. Just double check the entire shipping set up. Even include a $0.00 for additional item shipping (unless you have some other charge that you do list). Also you must have something in that box (additional shipping) on a Stores item if there is more than one item for sale. Hope this helps.

Garry

mom21
(stranger )
11/06/06 07:05 PM

Well after fooling around with this..I finally saw the area where you have to specify the shipping method. I had no idea this was added to the new version. I was so used to adding the selection manually. This is going to take some getting used to.

Thank you to all once again..and ESPECIALLY Thom!

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/06/06 08:51 PM

HI,

Congratulations!!

Oh my, yes! You haven't used the Shipping options yet!! They are so cool. You will LOVE the shipping options.

Couple of hints, if you offer any expedited services such as UPS 2nd day air saver, the box dimensions are absolutely necessary. Otherwise, the Auction won't list and you will receive a nice little error from eBay.

You'll have to let me know when you get Auctions listed so I can go look at them I love to see how everyone else does their Listing templates and auctions.

Something else, which takes getting use to, when you list using the API version, you are no longer using the "Sell your Item form" The API version is a completely different method of communicating with eBay.

If you have any more trouble, just post. One of us will be happy to help you with what we can

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads