General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9718 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

TexasBrat
(stranger )
12/03/06 10:42 AM
Inserting Images  

I thought I had posted this, so if it shows up, please forgive double posting.

I have given up on FP until I get new info on using it, and used AW's template and text editing to create a new listing. In the header portion, I inserted a picture. I choose "put pictures at bottom". After completing the template, I previewed and the pictures show at the top above the picture I have selected for the header. What am I not understanding about the question of where pictures are going to be shown? What does bottom mean?

Old enough to know better, too young to resist

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/03/06 02:05 PM
Re: Inserting Images new [re: TexasBrat]  

Susan,

Try adding Page Component of Type Image. Then in the Browse button, click and find the image you are adding from your hard drive.

you can then move the added page component up by highlighting it in blue and clicking the "Move Up" button that is located on the bottom until you have the image where you want it.

I guess I should ask you, is this a logo image or something like that you are wanting to add? It isn't the Auction image itself is it?

Judy/blue

TexasBrat
(stranger )
12/03/06 02:37 PM
Re: Inserting Images new [re: bluepennylady]  

It is a logo image. I do have it above the body text. I inserted as a page component in the header area. Then I typed all the text. On the Page Properties page, I selected "Images on Bottom". But the item images appear before the logo image at the top of the listing. That's what's confusing, what does "Images on Bottom" mean if it doesn't mean put them at the bottom of the listing? I guess what I'm saying is why is that a choice, if on Top, and on Bottom puts them in the same place? grrrrr I hate growing old, instead of hair, I'm losing brain cells.

Old enough to know better, too young to resist

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/03/06 02:43 PM
Re: Inserting Images new [re: TexasBrat]  

Susan,

Which Listing template are you attempting to edit? give me the name in the HTML template manager.

I'll take a look at it and see what can be done.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads