General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 7584 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Two_Knight
(newbie)
12/05/06 12:59 PM
Auction lot multi items  

Another question .i have created a auction lot with multi non stock inventory items. When i preview this auction all the pictures show up first and this seen very confusing. How do i get the pictures to show up after each of the Inventory Items discriptions. Also what is the practical limits to attaching Inventory items to a Auction Lot
Thanks
Bob

bluepennylady
(addict)
12/05/06 01:10 PM
Re: Auction lot multi items new [re: Two_Knight]  

Bob,

Change the way the image is displayed in the Listing Template. To edit your Listing template, Go to Tools | HTML template manager. Highlight the listing template you are using and click Edit at the bottom.

When the template editor opens, you will be on the Page properties window by default. On the right hand side you will see a field called Page Layout. It is that field where you select where the images are displayed.

If you wish to have your images displayed across the top for regular auctions and then along the side for grouped auctions, you might duplicating your Listing Template, renaming it something you will remember and associate with grouped auctions, Then when you create an Auction lot, you can change the listing template in the Listing Template field.

Or you could create another Auction profile for grouped auctions and select your grouped Auction listing template for the Auction Lot Defaults listing template.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads