General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9312 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

roxy798
(stranger )
12/13/06 07:13 PM
Normal;heading 1;  

Hi - I'm new to the program & cannot seem to get rid of Normal;heading 1; at the top of my description. It is not in the description box but shows up on all previews. Can you help me ?

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/13/06 07:18 PM
Re: Normal;heading 1; new [re: roxy798]  

Hi,

Welcome to Auction Wizard! Glad to meet you.

Are you using one of the Listing templates that are in AW2000? Or did you convert on to Pure HTML?

Also, have you copied and pasted text into the description field? Or did you type your description directly into the field?

Judy/blue

roxy798
(stranger )
12/14/06 04:32 AM
Re: Normal;heading 1; new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy!
I am using Sample Lt.Green with Med Green & Lt Red template editted. Yes, I copied & pasted the text from a Word document into the description box. Is that the problem?

bluepennylady
(old hand)
12/14/06 04:44 AM
Re: Normal;heading 1; new [re: roxy798]  

HI,

I use the same template You have good taste

Okay I'll be serious now. Most likely it is. Word has hidden extraneous text you can't see back behind. but it will display in your browser.

If you wish to copy and paste from Word, or any other similar program, paste your text into Notepad first, Then copy it from Notepad and paste into the AW2K description field. Notepad will strip out all the stuff back behind you can't see and leave a clean unformatted text. You can use the formatting tools available in Aw2000 directly above the description field for formatting your text.

Let me know if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't, I'll try again.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads