General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9033 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DEALS2000
(stranger )
04/14/07 05:37 AM
Auto Posting?  

Hello all, I want to know if AW2K has a way to post auctions automatically when I'm not home.
I have DSL so the PC is always logged on to the internet.
This way if I'm away for the weekend I can still post auctions on Sat and Sunday.

Thanks
Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/14/07 06:07 AM
Re: Auto Posting? new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

You can use the scheduled listings. It costs .10 per listings to use it. On the Lister Window there is an option for time delays, or schedule to list on x date and x time. If you use the Schedule to list on X date and X time, those Auctions lay inactive on eBay until the correct date and time. There is a fee of .10 per auction to use it.

The suggestion has been made for auto batch listings where you set up the time/date in AW2K and as long as the software is running and your Internet connectivity is on, you can list even if you are not at the computer. There are perks and drawbacks to Auto Batch Listings. But I do know the suggestion is in the "box" for that functionality.

Judy/blue

DEALS2000
(stranger )
04/14/07 07:53 AM
Re: Auto Posting? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thanks Judy, I did know about the option from eBay but as you know we all like to save money on listings. : 0 )

Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/14/07 09:41 AM
Re: Auto Posting? new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

I figured you did but thought I should mention it. Even eBay's Turbo Lister uses the scheduled listings but it costs. I am forever surprised at how many sellers that use Turbo lister don't know they are being charged for using the scheduled listings feature. There is no prompt using Turbo Lister of the cost.

You might email info@auctionwizard2000.com with the suggestion of Auto batch listings. I'll let tech support know it has been requested too.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads