General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 8290 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ned
(member)
07/16/07 04:33 PM
Relisting and Item Specifics changes  

As I was relisting some 100 auctions for another 30 days in the store, they all got this message:

"711 Warning: Warning Code 915: The Item Specifics need updated. Select "Tools | Check for Program Updates..." from the menu bar."

1. This is the first time I've tried relisting the auctions rather than generating a fresh set of Auction Lots from Inventory. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. If I had generated fresh Auction Lots, would that have avoided this warning?

2. If you do get such a warning, how can you resolve it? I checked my Auction Lots & the Item Specifics appeared to me to be unchanged. All set to New as they should be.

Ned

bluepennylady
(veteran)
07/16/07 04:43 PM
Re: Relisting and Item Specifics changes new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

Run AW2000.

Go to Tools | Check for Program updates.

Allow AW2000 to work. eBay made category and Item specific changes today. Aw2000 tech has already released the update. It is a good idea to run "Check for program updates" about once a week. I do it every Monday and Tuesday morning as eBay makes category changes frequently.

The warning you received is normal when the category or Item specifics need updated.

Oh yes, AW2000 tech does not send out category or Item Specific update notifications. If they did, they would be sending them frequently.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
07/16/07 05:01 PM
Re: Relisting and Item Specifics changes new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

I failed to mention, After you do the Program Update, you should check all the Item Specifics as well as the Categories as some of those fields will be blank. Only the fields whose Item specifics were changed at eBay. You'll have to select a new Item Specific and/or category.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads