General
   >> Auction Lots
Thread views: 9225 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

goldilocks77
(stranger )
09/15/07 10:26 AM
Auction lot defaults and shipping options  

I have set up the defaults for my auctions but they never show up when i create the auction lot. I choose the template and all yet I still have to define all the areas anyway. what is the trouble?

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/15/07 02:38 PM
Re: Auction lot defaults and shipping options new [re: goldilocks77]  

HI,

I am presuming you set up the shipping defaults on your Auction profile when you created the profile by clicking the button in the lower part of the Auction profile called "Edit Auction lot and shipping defaults"

When you create an Auction lot for a profile from an Inventory Item, Do not check the "Define shipping options for this Auction site" checkbox. If that box is left unchecked, when you create the Auction lot, the defaults are pulled from the Auction profile you choose when creating the Auction lot.

Now if you create an Auction lot in just the Auction lot tab/window, as long as the defaults are set for the profile, the Shipping options will automatically fill=in when the lot is created.

And maybe I should mention that Shipping options are not defined by the Listing template.

Does that help at all?

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

goldilocks77
(stranger )
09/15/07 03:02 PM
Re: Auction lot defaults and shipping options new [re: bluepennylady]  

WOW, Terrific, Fantastic, Cool!!! I tell you and am not lying, the community, and especially Thom is what makes this software the best on the market. I have been running AW2K for a few years. I stopped for a while due to employment constraints, Truck driving, but when we came upon an estate with hundreds of books we started selling on ebay again. I tried AuctionSplash, sucks, and Auctiva, burdensome and slow. Thom let me renew instead of buying a whole new license and we got back up and running in no time. Thom has been on top of any config issues I had and other questions. He does not treat me or has ever treated me like an idiot for asking questions. I appreciate the speed in which you have responded to this question and to the issue with invoice printing. For as long as I sell on ebay, and i dont see that stopping any time soon, I will be using AW2K. Never more to roam!

Thanks again for being so attentive and helpful

bluepennylady
(Pooh-Bah)
09/15/07 03:07 PM
Re: Auction lot defaults and shipping options new [re: goldilocks77]  

Hi,

Excellent! Welcome back. And you are so welcome. Glad I can help.

When you go to the Reports, you can customize any one of the Printed Invoices to better fit your needs. If that is what you want to do. Then when you go to "Tools | Print Invoices and Shipping labels" on the bottom left corner of the dialog box is a button for "Customize Invoices" You can select the new one you just created in the reports and AW2K will remember it so you don't have to keep re-selecting it every time you print invoices.

Thom doesn't make you feel like an idiot does he! I have said the exact same thing. And I have asked him some of the most brain dead questions before

Judy/blue

Visit my eBay store!
http://stores.ebay.com/bluepennylady?refid=store

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads