Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 8590 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

spinning spool
(Unregistered)
06/21/03 02:59 PM
Profile Name ?  

I'm using the AW demo for now. I'm having a hard time understanding some of the terminology used in this program. Like in the Auction Profile Setting---I understand some of the questions, like what auction I'm going use, etc. But the lower portion asking about bidders email?, some of the questions are confusing me. Like #1--- What is a "Profile Name". I understand the blanks asking me for what auction site info. I'm going to use, and some of the other questions. But Profile Name has me puzzled. I used the 'help' button, but that didn't seem to help either....How do I fill out this particular form correctly. Is this info. something that resides within the program for reference, or do I fill this out each and every time I list an auction. Confused as can be....Me.

grandjac
(stranger )
06/21/03 04:53 PM
Re: Profile Name ? new [re: spinning spool]  

Hi spinning,

Profile name is just a reference name so that you'll know at a glance what attributes you have set for that profile. For instance, I have one I call "5-day", one is "7-day", one is "7-day/Gallery", and I have all the variables set the way I want them for each profile. It's just a shortcut so that you don't have to do the repetitive stuff over again each time you list - it's all in the profile you choose, so the more descriptive the name you choose, the easier it is to switch back and forth to the one you want for each item.

Hope this helps. Glenda

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads