Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 13809 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
07/22/03 06:34 PM
Ebay login failure  

Ever since uodating to this new build (102) we keep getting the message Ebay login failure, everytime we try to list an item, update an auction lot. We were forced to list them manually on ebay and now when we try to import the new auction lots , we get the same message. we tried ever

tangelino
(Unregistered)
08/17/03 11:39 AM
Re: Ebay login failure new [re: Anonymous]  

I also have not been able to upload. Each time I get the message "An error occurred while parsing the review and submit page." I'm frustrated! I keep checking and everything is ok and looks the same as before!

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
08/19/03 11:15 AM
Re: Ebay login failure new [re: Anonymous]  

Please contact technical support at info@auctionwizard2000.com

-- The Auction Wizard Team

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
11/15/03 10:56 AM
Re: Ebay login failure BUILD 106 new [re: Anonymous]  

I just downloaded and installed build 106. Now when I try to update any auctions, I get an error message "Update Failed: Auction Site Login Failed". My login is saved properly under my auction profile and this never happened before I installed the update.

I have a ton of auctions ending and I can't use this program. Please help!!

Thanks.

Tradeguy
(member)
11/16/03 06:35 AM
Re: Ebay login failure BUILD 106 new [re: Anonymous]  

You might try logging into Ebay with your web browser and trying again. I seem to remember having the same error a few updates ago right after an update. Messed up a cookie or variable or something. A reset may also fix things.

If the problem persists, you should write Thom directly at info@auctionwizard2000.com

As for the update...I updated to 106 last night and updated all my auctions this morning (store and fixed price) without any problems.

Hope this helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads