Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 9601 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

hollysue
(Unregistered)
12/01/03 02:19 PM
Disappearing Unsold Lot  

Hello,
I am new to Auction Wizard and am trying to get the routine down, using all the post auction tasks instead of the Ebay's Selling Manager.
It has been difficult to see what happens to all the listings in grid view, based on what happens to them. So I have been watching it very closely and find that if a lot is unsold it drops off the grid. Is that the way it is supposed to be? What is the easiest way to relist a lot? I have read some suggestions, but they seem to take a lot of time searching for the right lot, then changing the status to off line and then queing for auction again. There must be a better way.

Also, I am unable to update auction id's. I see that that has been a problem, but there was no resolution to it that I could find. I get the typical message that "No Id's were updated". What's the story here?

Thanks for any help you all may have.
Hollysue

Tradeguy
(member)
12/01/03 03:58 PM
Re: Disappearing Unsold Lot new [re: hollysue]  

Check your selection criteria (the funny hand icon) and see if what you have checked and not checked. Sounds like it's going to "offline" and you don't have that status code selected for the display...

hollysue
(Unregistered)
12/01/03 05:40 PM
Re: Disappearing Unsold Lot new [re: Tradeguy]  

Hi Tradeguy,
Thanks so much for the answer. You were entirely right. I had never looked to see what that icon was. Little by little I'll get it. Any ideas on the other two questions? Relisting and Auction Id's not updating?

Thanks again. Happy Holidays.
Hollysue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads