Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 12434 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

eastwindstudio
(stranger )
12/13/04 06:02 PM

I cannot update my auction lots and have many items listed since this is a very busy season. I keep getting the Log in Failure error message when trying to update lots.

I have the "Use Winlet API" box checked AND my browser settings have the box unchecked for "Warn if changing between secure and unsecure modes".

NOW WHAT? Can someone help. I was having to open and close Auction Wizard to get it to work, but now that no longer is helpful.

Thanks.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/14/04 07:51 AM
Re: Log In Failure new [re: eastwindstudio]  

AW2K sent out a update to take care of the LOGIN failure last night (12/13). But, as of this morning (12/14) I am still unable to login into eBay to add new auctions, even after downloading the update. I am hoping that AW2K will be releasing another update early today to resolve the problem.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
12/14/04 08:08 AM
Re: Log In Failure new [re: Anonymous]  

If the update didn't work for you.
Don't wait, email Thom.
He may have to have you try something else.
Cause, the update worked for me without a hitch. For both updating on line auctions and up-loading new ones. And I was down for the count prior to that.

rodgw

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
12/14/04 08:28 AM
Re: Log In Failure new [re: rodgw]  

Thank you.... I needed to know if the upgrade last night fixed the problem for others. I have several e-mails into AW2K now about my login problem this morning. Thank you.

Tradeguy
(member)
12/14/04 03:19 PM
Re: Log In Failure new [re: Anonymous]  

In the meantime, you might try the advanced internet options.

Turning WIN API "OFF" seems to work best for me (the default is "on", mode 2)

Rich

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/25/05 09:28 AM
Re: Log In Failure new [re: Tradeguy]  

Wanted to thank Tradeguy for the info. It fixed my problem. Thanks for your help.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads