Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 14571 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

cbmcd2680
(stranger )
12/15/04 10:04 AM
Update Failure  

Is anyone else getting error 122 (0) when trying to update auction lots? We update AW2K yesterday and all auctions seemed to upload fine, but this morning we tried to update them and every auction lot failed to update.

rodgw
(Unregistered)
12/15/04 10:43 AM
Re: Update Failure new [re: cbmcd2680]  

I just updated my auction, 12:40 pm central.
All went well.

rodgw

vermontmtns02
(Unregistered)
12/15/04 08:13 PM
Re: Update Failure new [re: rodgw]  

I am experiencing the same problem, when using the automatic listing method and "List All Lots". If I sit there and list each lot individually, it works fine. What a PAIN, hope this gets fixed soon!

SentryAuctions
(Unregistered)
12/15/04 08:34 PM
Re: Update Failure new [re: vermontmtns02]  

Yep, me too. Updated and now I cannot "list manually" or "list all".

I get a "Error Downloading "Relisting" Page. HTTP Error Code 10035 (0)." error.

I hope my information helps them fix this a little faster. Wasn't happening last night when I listed even more stuff than now.

cbmcd2680
(stranger )
12/15/04 10:33 PM
Re: Update Failure new [re: cbmcd2680]  

We have 5 computers networked to one AW2K database server. Someone who didn't know what they were doing updated each computer, but didn't shut down auction wizard on all computers before updating each one. So I downloaded the update instead of using the "Tools: Check For Program Updates" method and reinstalled the update on each computer the right way. Then I changed the advanced internet settings Winlet API to mode 2 (which is the default), since I saw other posts on this. And bada bing, everthing works fine now. Maybe this will help someone....

SentryAuctions
(Unregistered)
12/16/04 02:45 PM
Re: Update Failure new [re: SentryAuctions]  

Here is what I received back from the techs. This method worked for me and cleared up all my problems. If you are having similar problems, you should give it a whirl.

"Select "File | Advanced Internet Settings..." from the menu bar. When the Advanced Internet Settings window opens, put a check in the "Use WinInet API" checkbox and select the "Mode 2" option below the checkbox. Click the "OK" button to save the new setting."

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads