Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 16786 *Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/13/05 06:59 PM
Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon?  

Are you planning to add Overstock.com auctions to AW now that Yahoo auctions has gone away and e-bay is becoming increasingly expensive and complicated?

guitrldy
(stranger )
02/18/05 10:31 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: Anonymous]  

I'd like to second this request...

-------------
guitrldy

grumpy3b
(stranger )
03/01/05 10:27 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: guitrldy]  

would you be willing to pay extra for a bolt on module for other auction sites?

Thom needs to be able to pay the bills while creating these new modules and I know I would be willing to pay a $20/site fee to add other auction sites to aw2k.

There are overhead expenses and only fair for those of us lucky enough to be grandfathered in at the one-time purchase price forever...but, to get new features I think we could plop down the cash as a one time fee per site...subscription users might pay less per site because they already pay an annual fee...

I have email Thom before that I will not have issue with added one-time fees for various features if it helps get them developed and helps get aw2k caught up...we need lots of things brought up to date in aw2k...ie: we need version 3 sooner...

guitrldy
(stranger )
03/02/05 10:06 AM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: grumpy3b]  

Sure would!

-------------
guitrldy

magicka
(journeyman)
03/10/05 09:20 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon? new [re: Anonymous]  

id like to see overstock auctions added too, - especially if they manage to continue to gain popularity through this year.

sentryauctions
(Unregistered)
03/17/05 09:29 AM

I would have NO problem with an add-on for 20 bucks or so. Like an expansion pack for a game - you have to pay to play. I would really like to have Overstock added onto AW.

eAuctionGurus
(stranger )
03/23/05 11:05 AM

I would rather stay with AW than go elsewhere to get the added features... so Heck Yes! I would pay extra for more. I am Praying for changes here and PLEASE do add OStock... I am ready to make the leap to OverStock right now!

I am all for Catching Up with the rest of the other auction software out there. We can do it, so lets go.

We are with you Thom!

Mrs.Guru

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads