Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 16785 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/13/05 06:59 PM
Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon?  

Are you planning to add Overstock.com auctions to AW now that Yahoo auctions has gone away and e-bay is becoming increasingly expensive and complicated?

guitrldy
(stranger )
02/18/05 10:31 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: Anonymous]  

I'd like to second this request...

-------------
guitrldy

grumpy3b
(stranger )
03/01/05 10:27 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: guitrldy]  

would you be willing to pay extra for a bolt on module for other auction sites?

Thom needs to be able to pay the bills while creating these new modules and I know I would be willing to pay a $20/site fee to add other auction sites to aw2k.

There are overhead expenses and only fair for those of us lucky enough to be grandfathered in at the one-time purchase price forever...but, to get new features I think we could plop down the cash as a one time fee per site...subscription users might pay less per site because they already pay an annual fee...

I have email Thom before that I will not have issue with added one-time fees for various features if it helps get them developed and helps get aw2k caught up...we need lots of things brought up to date in aw2k...ie: we need version 3 sooner...

guitrldy
(stranger )
03/02/05 10:06 AM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon new [re: grumpy3b]  

Sure would!

-------------
guitrldy

magicka
(journeyman)
03/10/05 09:20 PM
Re: Overstock Auctions - Will you be offering soon? new [re: Anonymous]  

id like to see overstock auctions added too, - especially if they manage to continue to gain popularity through this year.

sentryauctions
(Unregistered)
03/17/05 09:29 AM

I would have NO problem with an add-on for 20 bucks or so. Like an expansion pack for a game - you have to pay to play. I would really like to have Overstock added onto AW.

eAuctionGurus
(stranger )
03/23/05 11:05 AM

I would rather stay with AW than go elsewhere to get the added features... so Heck Yes! I would pay extra for more. I am Praying for changes here and PLEASE do add OStock... I am ready to make the leap to OverStock right now!

I am all for Catching Up with the rest of the other auction software out there. We can do it, so lets go.

We are with you Thom!

Mrs.Guru

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads