Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 11258 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

MrBluejeans
(stranger )
10/23/06 11:58 AM
relisting  

Hi everyone,
I just started using AW2K and love it! Could someone give me step by step instructions on re-listing on eBay using AW2K? I have searched for the instructions and I know it’s there someplace, I just can’t find it! How do I relist the auction item and use the same picture too? AW2K removes the pic after 7 days.

Looking forward to your help.
Thank you kindly!
MrBluejeans

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/23/06 12:07 PM
Re: relisting new [re: MrBluejeans]  

MrBlueJeans,

Welcome to AW2K!! You will be most happy you have selected AW2000 for your auction management tool.

Yes you can relist with AW2K. AW2K will even keep track of the fees incurred on every Auction lot.

Once you have updated the Auction lots and the Auction lot status is "Offline" simply "Queue lot for Listing" by going to the Auction lot Tab, Select "Auction Site | Queue lot for Listing. Then you can list that Auction lot.

AW2K will upload all Auction images for every Auction lot you are listing to your FTP account. The old images are removed to conserve space according to the settings you choose in the Program options.

Have you listed anything with AW2K yet?

Judy/blue

MrBluejeans
(stranger )
10/23/06 12:26 PM
Re: relisting new [re: bluepennylady]  

Hi Judy, thanks for the quick reply. Yes I have some on eBay now. My user ID is Fortpez. Please feel free to check it out and lmk what you think about the template design. So, if i read this right, once i update the auction lots and the status is off line, i just change it to Queue listing and upload it. Is that correct? Will the old eBay auction number be automaticly changed to the new one?

Right now i use eBay check out. Once i set up AW2k for check-out should I stop eBay check-out?

Thanks for your help.
Ron C
MrBluejeans

bluepennylady
(addict)
10/23/06 12:56 PM
Re: relisting new [re: MrBluejeans]  

HI,

You are correct. Go to Auction Site | Queue lot for listing.

Then list the Auction lot(s). The new Auction number is automatically stored. You can see the fees in 2 different places. Go to the Auction lots tab. On the left hand upper side, you will see a field "Total fees' The total all fees including the Final Value Fee (FVF) is displayed there.

If you would like to see the break down, click on the "Additional fields" tab on the center divider. In the lower right hand side, you will see the "Auction fees" field. It is there all the individual fees are displayed. You can add or delete fees as you choose by clicking the "+" or "-" button.

NIce template design. I like the bricks around the frame. That looks very nice!

I have checkout enabled on my eBay account. IT doesn't hurt to let your buyers checkout if they so choose. There are several manners in which to manage your auctions even though the buyer uses the eBay checkout system. And if you don't use eBay's checkout system, none of your eBAy store items qualify for eBay Express.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads