Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 35897 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 07:34 PM
HELP???  

Is there anyone there tonight that can help me with the error "9/4/2006 invalid date' ?? I'm getting this error when I try to list an auction. Please help I wanted to list auctions tonight.
Thank you all

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 07:37 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: mom21]  

Hi,

Let me see if I can help you. What step in the listing process are you in when this error appears? And can you give me the complete text of the error message?

Judy/blue

mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 07:46 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: bluepennylady]  

I don't see my reply..but I try to list an auction and simply get an error message that reads "9/4/2006 invalid date" nothing more. I am going to back up and rebuild now.

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 07:53 PM

HI,

You have upgraded to the new API version. So that is good.
And from the sounds of it, you have not listed in a while using AW2K? Are you relisting or listing new Auctions? If you are relisting, try deleting the old Auction ID numbers from the Auction number field.

And have you checked your computer date and time to be sure it is accurate? AW2K is sensitive to date and time.

Judy/blue

mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 07:57 PM

Hi Judy/Blue,
I just did the new update (this error happend after the update). I do not have an old auction number in the listing. I just backed up and am going to rebuild.

mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 07:58 PM

I'm using version 2.3, build 250. My computer date and clock are accurate.

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 08:02 PM

I would suggest doing a hard drive scan for errors as well.

The 9/4/06 date is like something is stuck back 2 months ago.

After you do the rebuild and computer maintenance, let me know if the error is still there. And what place in the Listing process the error appears. e.g. logging into ebay, obtaing ebay official time, posting auction etc.

Judy/blue

mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 08:08 PM

this is amazing. I did the back up and rebuild and STILL get this error message I can't imagine what this is. The lot starts to upload the image to my hosting co...(which is set up fine and working)..it uploads the datestamp then I get this error.

mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 08:15 PM

what is the new API version? How do I know if I'm using it?

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 09:32 PM

Hi,

If that error appears after the datestamp, it has to be related to the FTP account instead of the actual listing of auctios. And you have not yet been asked to give AW2K permission to communicate on your behalf with eBay.

Although, I don't know for sure, my guess is something is out of sync with your FTP account. There are certain conditions that causes your FTP account to get out of sync with AW2K. I wish to heavens I could recall how to resync it but I just don't remember.

Email Thom first thing in the morning and give him the details. I know that doesn't help you tonight and I am truly sorry. But it is fixable And you will really like the API version.It is wonderful.

If I remember how to resync, I'll get back to you.

Judy/blue

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads