Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 35899 *Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
mom21
(stranger )
11/05/06 09:44 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Thank you for trying. I appreciate it. The datestamp just flashes and then the error came up again. The datestamp flash only happened once. I'm trying to clean up my hard drive now. I've already emailed Thom.

Thanks again so much.

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/05/06 09:45 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: mom21]  

One thing you could try and it may work is to go to your FTP server and delete the datestamp.html file. AW2K will rebuild it when you upload.

Garry

bluepennylady
(addict)
11/05/06 09:54 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I do believe that will work. I was just sitting here starring at my computer monitor thinking about that datestamp file. It seems to me Thom had me use my FTP client (WS_FTP) to access the AW2K directory on my FTP account. Man that has been a long long time ago. But I couldn't remember if he had me delete something or change something.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Or changed time so to speak

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
11/06/06 04:37 AM
Re: HELP??? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy:
It's forward to the present as opposed to back to the future. I'm not sure if that will solve all of the problem but if that file has been corrupted (wild parties, late nights out) it could cause the problem. Hope it works 'cause there is nothing worse than trying to post and it just isn't happening. Also it seemed she followed every step along the way to fix a local 'puter problem so the only thing left I guess is the file. Hope it works

Garry

mom21
(stranger )
11/06/06 06:22 PM
Re: HELP??? new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Hi - the problem was the date format. Must use 11/06/2006 rather than...11-06-2006.

Thanks to all for your help.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads