Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 10714 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

DEALS2000
(stranger )
01/14/07 01:46 PM
Viewing the last or first lot  

When I go to my auction lots the oldest lot is the one I see when I first go there. How can I change this to see the last one (latest lot) I just posted on eBay.

Thanks
Steve

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/14/07 02:42 PM
Re: Viewing the last or first lot new [re: DEALS2000]  

Steve,

As you probably already know, Auction lots are created in sequential numeric order.

Auction Wizard, be default, displays the oldest record first. You can change your Show/Hide records filter to display only the online Auctions and click the "last" record button on the toolbar. That will jump you to the last record added. That will work as long as the Auction lot you just listed is a newly created Auction lot.

You can also sort in the Grid view by Start Date which helps a great deal.

Does that help at all?

Judy/blue

AquilaStamps
(enthusiast)
01/15/07 07:20 AM
Re: Viewing the last or first lot new [re: bluepennylady]  

Judy/Steve

I use the grid view to sort by auction LOT number. That makes for a quick reverse order listing for me. I just click on the LOT # heading and it puts everything in reverse order. Newest First or Oldest First depending on what the situation was when I click the header.

Just a suggestion.

Garry

bluepennylady
(old hand)
01/15/07 07:31 AM
Re: Viewing the last or first lot new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Garry,

I do that sometimes too. But for the most part, Since I have so many auctions, I usually generate an auction lots report for a particular day so I can see exactly what was listed.

I queue Auction lots days and sometimes weeks in advance. So the Auction lots reports allows me to refresh my memory of what I have going online. Or what was listed.

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads