Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 9174 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Ned
(newbie)
04/25/07 11:02 AM
Multiple Auction Profiles for same eBay ID?  

I have a batch of auction lots that will have the same shipping options. Those options differ from my usual ones.

Anything wrong with creating an Auction Profile for this batch? It will point to the same eBay ID I always use. There will be listings done through both profiles active at the same time. Will this lead to confusion for AW2K and me later during the listings or after they've closed?

TIA,
Ned

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/25/07 11:13 AM
Re: Multiple Auction Profiles for same eBay ID? new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

Nope nothing wrong with creating an Auction profile at all. In fact, many users have an Auction profile for each different set of shipping options. When you generate Invoices, the dialog box asks if you wish to combine sold auctions from different profiles on a single Invoice. Check both options and all sold auctions from all profiles will be grouped onto a single invoice.

Now keep in mind, when auctions close you will need to be sure to update all Profiles. Go to Auction Site on the menu. You will see more than one option for updating Profiles. You can select "Update all lots" Or you can select "Update lots for profile>>>>> And then you can select whatever profile you want to update.

Does that help?

Judy/blue

Ned
(newbie)
04/25/07 11:19 AM
Re: Multiple Auction Profiles for same eBay ID? new [re: bluepennylady]  

Perfect. And thorough as ever. Prompt too.

Back to the grind, new knowledge in hand...

Thanks Judy.

Ned

bluepennylady
(old hand)
04/25/07 11:20 AM
Re: Multiple Auction Profiles for same eBay ID? new [re: Ned]  

Ned,

You are welcome. Glad that helps!

Judy/blue

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads