Configuration
   >> Auction Profiles
Thread views: 45419 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Katz
(stranger )
06/06/07 04:54 AM
updating auctions  

Hi there,
Every time I try to update or import new auctions, I get the message "unable to get official ebay time" and it wont go anywhere. I am running the latest AW and I tried turning off my virus software, but it still wont work. Any ideas?

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/06/07 05:08 AM
Re: updating auctions new [re: Katz]  

Hi,

Restart your computer. Do a backup and rebuild the database. Then see if you can get the eBay Official time. ebay is having a gallery sale today and sometimes that affects logging into eBay.

If that doesn't work, you need to email AW2000 tech support at info@auctionwizard2000.com so Thom can fix it for you

Let me know if the restart and rebuild fixes it or not.

Judy/blue

Katz
(stranger )
06/06/07 05:13 AM
Re: updating auctions new [re: bluepennylady]  

I've already tried restarting my pc a couple of times and already rebuilt the database. I've also already emailed tech support. Over the weekend, I had to wipe out and reinstall everything on my pc. I have not been able to update since then. There's probably some little something I need to do, but it's driving me crazy trying to figure out what. I've tried unchecking the Winlnet API, but that doesnt work either.

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/06/07 05:19 AM

Hi,

AW2000 tech support is in AZ so the time frame is different. They are two hours behind me. Usually they get into the office between 8 to 9. Depends on the day of the week.

That is terrible. What happened to your PC.

Have you double checked your time and date settings on your computer to be sure it is set correctly?

Judy/blue

Katz
(stranger )
06/06/07 05:35 AM

Yes, I have checked the time and date. I emailed support 2 days ago. I've sent them a log file, but so far nothing has helped.
As for what happened to my pc, I dont really know. Things were starting to freeze up while I was working in them, pc running high all the time, going super slow, etc.
Another thing I noticed as weird, but it may be normal, under my "auction profiles" the password is blanked out and I cant put anything there or anything.

Edited by katz on 06/06/07 05:36 AM (server time).

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/06/07 07:08 AM

Katz,

The password being blanked out is completely normal. AW2000 now only needs to be authorized to interact with eBay on your behalf. The first time you list or update, you will or have been asked to authorize AW2000.

Go to your My eBay, Preferences. And check Third Party Authorizations. Is AW2000 authorized?

Judy/blue

Katz
(stranger )
06/06/07 08:31 AM

Yes, "Standing Wave Software" is there and authorized.

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/06/07 09:06 AM

Katz,

Are you unable to list or update auctions at all?

Judy/blue

bluepennylady
(veteran)
06/06/07 10:01 AM

Katz,

Humm, contact tech support at AW2000 info@auctionwizard2000.com

There is something definitely not right.

Judy/blue

Katz
(stranger )
06/06/07 02:17 PM

Nope, I just tried listing one just to see if it would go and it says it is connecting, but when I click on "list lots", it pops up "HTTP Error code 2 socket code 0".
As for contacting tech support, I have been doing that for 2 days with no results. They just keep telling me I seem to have 2 firewalls blocking me, but I turned them off and tried and still nothing.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads