Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 14654 *Threaded Mode

webwolf
(stranger )
09/07/03 08:54 AM
title bar picture  

I can't seem to find out anything about putting the title bar picture. The little picture that is along side my title, when the auctions are searched and show a list of what you are looking for. Is this a Gallery picture? How do I put those up?
Thanks,
Carol

atyp1cal
(stranger )
09/08/03 04:58 PM
Re: title bar picture new [re: webwolf]  

Hmm.. I couldn't figure that one out myself. This is a fairly new eBay feature so I am wondering if it is in AW2K yet...

Cheers,
Andy

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
09/09/03 09:13 AM

Last I heard IPix and EbayPic Service were not supported by AW2000, now that we can use our own picture hosting site as we do for pictures withing the auction description that may change. Meanwhile, if you want the picture to show next to the title..you must use "revise your item" via eBay and add the picture yourself.
Hope this helps

webwolf
(stranger )
09/10/03 06:16 PM
Re: title bar picture new [re: Anonymous]  

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know.

atyp1cal
(stranger )
09/10/03 06:18 PM
Re: title bar picture new [re: Anonymous]  

I could be mistaken but I think that recently eBay made that feature available to anyone, regardless where the pics are being hosted...

Cheers,
Andy

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
09/12/03 01:55 PM

Pictures that show in search results and seller lists on eBay are called "Gallery pictures". You can list your Auction Lots with a Gallery picture by selecting "Gallery ($)" from the Gallery drop down list on "Basic Options" tab of the "List Auctions on eBay" window. The first image on each Auction Lot is used as the Gallery picture. eBay charges an additional fee to use that option.

The picture that appears at the top of an eBay Item Page is called a "Preview Picture". Support for Preview Pictures will be available in Build 103 of Auction Wizard 2000, which will be released very soon.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

dennisk
(stranger )
11/13/03 06:42 AM
Re: title bar picture new [re: AuctionWizard]  

This feature is now available, but, when I use it, Ebay places the picture again at the very bottom of the listing, and when someone clicks on the thumbnail (title pic) it takes them th the bottom pic instead of the pic in the listing. Can this be overcome?

Thanks!!!

Dennis K.

AuctionWizardAdministrator
(Auction Wizard Team)
11/14/03 08:29 AM
Re: title bar picture new [re: dennisk]  

There isn't anything we can do to change the way eBay handles the Preview Picture in a listing.

-- The Auction Wizard Team

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads