Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 14648 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

unconventional
(stranger )
01/23/04 08:52 PM
Pay Pal Fees  

Hi There!

What is the most effective method for importing the Pay Pal fees for sold auction items??

Second, and what is the best way to add this field (Pay Pal Fees) to the profit report?

Marie K. Ritzel
theunconventionalangellady

Marie K. Ritzel
http:// www.unconventionalangels.com
Ebay - theunconventionalangellady

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
01/24/04 03:11 PM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: unconventional]  

I would really like to know this too. the main reason i am learning this program is to keep track of my profits and i am honestly not sure how to check this yet. For the time being this is my only form of income so it is very important for me to keep tract of my profit for tax reasons. I would love to know the answer to your question and exactly how do you find the profit report. I can't seem to find it. Thanks.
Carawalteres@hotmail.com

unconventional
(stranger )
01/24/04 04:26 PM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: Anonymous]  

I had to look for it in the long list. Then I used the move up button to get it at the top. The one I use is called...Auction Lot Profit by Profile ... and the one called Fee Summary by Profile is also very useful to me.

I hope this helps you.

Marie K. Ritzel
http:// www.unconventionalangels.com
Ebay - theunconventionalangellady

Tradeguy
(member)
01/26/04 09:08 AM

If you look at the "Additional fields" section of an auciton lot, you'll seen an "auction fees" window. You can hit the + button there to add fees manually.

Rich

CSPtrader
(newbie)
02/27/04 11:36 AM

I have an auotmated routine that runs early each morning to insert PayPal fees into the auction fees.

Email me if you are interested in learning more about this, and I'll send you the info & program.

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/29/04 05:00 AM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: CSPtrader]  

I don't understand why this isn't in the program to begin with. And why aren't relist credits in there while I'm asking?

Joe torre
(Unregistered)
11/12/05 10:39 AM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: CSPtrader]  

I have an auotmated routine that runs early each morning to insert PayPal fees into the auction fees. would you send to me please torrejoseph@hotmail.com

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
02/06/06 07:59 PM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: Joe torre]  

I am new at this - I noticed your post regard paypal fee, I would like to get the directions on how to do the download.

thank you- email address is manager@ilmall.net

substance292
(stranger )
02/07/06 02:18 PM
Re: Pay Pal Fees new [re: Anonymous]  

I just learned that paypal fees can be entered when you use the receive payment button after an item has been invoiced. Then it is automatically included in the profit reports.

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads