Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 6671 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

kept_treasures
(stranger )
03/30/04 05:15 PM
Thumbnail Page Name??  

I use the Website option when developing item descriptions w/photos. I have 2 requests - 1) Can the Thumbnail Page Name option be a little more dynamic, instead of giving every item the same thumbnail name can you use the auction id in the name. This would make associate a lot easier and I wouldn't have to rename the file once it's transferred to the web site. This would also let me transfer more than one file at a time. 2)On the website URL - Can I change the destination to a local disk instead of a website? I need to do post-processing on the html files - the description header dosen't get included in the output file. It's really time consuming to retrieve the file from the web site run the post-processing tool and load it back up on the web site. I really see a more robust application and solution if these options can be implemented. thanks - Bob

Tradeguy
(member)
04/02/04 06:31 AM
Re: Thumbnail Page Name?? new [re: kept_treasures]  

Not sure what you mean by #1. AW2K creates a thumbnail page that lists all of your auctions, then (optionally) you can have seperate full-page listings linked off of that.

#2 - I've asked about this before myself, and Thom says no. However, if you are running a local web server, you can setup the FTP to your local machine.

Hope that helps!
Rich

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads