Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 9609 *Threaded Mode

candy
(Unregistered)
10/01/04 09:21 AM
update not working  

Hi,

I wonder if anyone else is having problems since updating. I downloaded the update but I am not able to access any of the eBay features, updating lots, listing, leaving feedback etc. I have double checked and am running the latest version of the program. Have sent emails to AW but have gotten no replies and I will have auctions ending, and hopefully beginning, over the weekend.

Anyone? Thanks!

Anonymous
(Unregistered)
10/01/04 09:58 AM
Re: update not working new [re: candy]  

I can't get into the program at all. As soon as it gets to where it would say initializing auction modules, I get the system error message and do I want to send the error to Microsoft. I've got items ending and ready to list and a bunch of payments to post. Any ideas???

fidel_boarsnot
(stranger )
10/01/04 12:06 PM

Howdy,
You are not alone, I've done everything like you explained and I've not been able to log on to ebay since the 27th. I've tried using the tips and tricks that others mentioned doing and working for them, i.e. under "advanced internet options" i put a check in the box next to "use winInet API" and restartedbut didn't work for me. I've installed, uninstalled, reinstalled, started and restarted so many times that my hard drive just emailed me asking for a vacation. I to have several auctions that have ended with buyers. What i've been doing for those (until we get the fix) is doing it the old fashion way using the tools available through Ebay itself. You can use MyEbay (or should i say "Your Ebay") to send an invoice to your buyer, and then print a label through Paypal. I know it's not as handy and it doesn't keep books for you,, but it works for now. I've got 30 auctions i want to list, but i'm not using ebay's method to list auctions one by one, that's a big pain in butt. Knowing Thom, he is hard a work trying to resolve this problem and rather than spend his time emailing those of us having trouble logging in, he's putting that time towards repairing the glitch. I've been an AW user for a couple years now and the service behind the sale has always been top notch. Be patient, he'll have us up and running again as quick as he can.

Dave
(Unregistered)
10/01/04 01:30 PM

I am having the same trouble. Thom must be hard at it working on a fix because he has not answered my emails in the timly manner as he usually does. I have a ton of auctions to update and upload and am getting further and further behind. Please have patience he has come thru in the past there is no reason to beleave anthing else.

Dave

rodgw
(Unregistered)
10/01/04 08:19 PM
Re: update not working new [re: Dave]  

Here is a solution for "XP" users, not sure about 98 users. This has worked for most if not all who have done this.

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced

In the "Security" section, make sure that "Warn if changing between secure and not secure mode" is unchecked."

hope this helps
rodgw

kpaxson
(stranger )
10/01/04 08:46 PM

I was having the same problem, so I decided to install the beta version. I have been able to list, however when I updated all my lots I received a 122 (0) error code. Win XP

hope this helps out

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads