Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 6667 *Threaded Mode

sprock
(Unregistered)
11/16/04 03:48 PM
Don't see benefits ??  

Hello,

I am currently running through the trial of AW2k and need it primarily for consignment tracking, but there are some things lacking and I can't find answers as to whether or not it's just me and I'm overlooking it.

After importing 8 auctions that closed recently these are my issues.

1) There was no listing fee shown, I had to add it manually with the user defined fields, and manually add it to the auction fees box. I also had to do this with PayPal fees, which I can see is not a feature but certainly the insertion fees should be included.

2)After updating all the auctions with the additional fees, I can't figure out how I am supposed to print either a check or invoice to be given to the consignor, and I see no help topics covering this.

Thanks . . . Scott

rodgw
(Unregistered)
11/16/04 04:58 PM
Re: Don't see benefits ?? new [re: sprock]  

I believe, AW only brings in the insertion fees from auctions that were started in AW. It doesn't do it for the imported auctions. AW does it this way because of ebaY listing options you can add at the time of final send off of an auction from AW. IE: Gallery image, optional listing time, border and etc.

I agree, the Paypal fee's would be nice to have, especially for consignment reasons. But I just bring that in as needed. The year end report from Paypal is good enough for me for tax purposes.

I would imagine the AW your "testing" is the current version. I can't remember if there were "consignment reports" in this version or not. I didn't need them then. There are consignment reports in the BETA version. Which I'm running. And have used that report. Also within the BETA you can edit or make your own reports that you can't currently do in the current version of AW.
The other option, is, you can down load the database into Excel and make a consignment report or any other report for that matter.

Hope this helps you some
rodgw

*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads