Configuration
   >> Miscellaneous
Thread views: 7469 Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
03/05/06 04:41 AM
Duration Of Stores Item  

Today I posted an item in the "Stores" section of eBay. I made an error so had to edit the item on line at eBay. One of the many pages needed to change one single line told me that the stores items only may be listed for 30 days or GTC. I searched eBay for an announcement from them that told of this change in duration of a store listing - of course nothing was found. AW2000 still gives me a choice of 30, 60, 90, 120 or GTC for duration of a stores item. Has anyone heard anything at all about a change in duration of eBay stores items? I do notice however when I post for a 90 day store item it is accepted by eBay. I wish eBay had some sort of communications with the user other than the excellent formats of telling us of price changes. Thanks for any help.

Tradeguy
(enthusiast)
03/07/06 02:35 AM
Re: Duration Of Stores Item new [re: AquilaStamps]  

Yes, I got the announcement in January (I seem to remember) about this change. Switched everything to GTC...

Sign up for auto-emails of all Ebay announcement. I did this a few years back and it's been very useful (especially for free listing days...heh)

Rich

AquilaStamps
(stranger )
03/07/06 07:44 AM
Re: Duration Of Stores Item new [re: Tradeguy]  

Rich: Thanks for the information. I had signed up for the auto-emails. Now I guess maybe I should try reading them. Really I do read them but somehow missed this one. Funny thing though -- after I changed the information in the store inventory that I wrote about -- it still shows a 90 day listing. As soon as I send this I'm going to AW2000 and make GTC my default for stores. Once again, thanks for the help.

Garry

http://www.crimcase.com/images/ebaystore/AquilaStampLogo.gif

Previous threadView all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

www.AuctionWizard2000.com | Contact Us Forums powered by WWWThreads